Many talk about sacrifice, but how many producers can you think of have moved to a farm just to have a studio to pursue their dream? Today’s guest on The EDM Prodcast, Conro, has truly gone all-in to successfully achieve his dream. We talk about his journey, what it’s taken to get where he is today including the ups and downs, his daily schedule and much more in this insightful interview.
What we talk about:
- Transitioning into new genres of music
- Focusing on originality in the creative process
- The collaborative process
- Dealing with the challenges of over-saturation in the music industry
- Parallels between music and one of Conro’s other hobbies, cooking